Squash Session Dates:
Squash is a ball sport played by two (singles) or four players (doubles squash) in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball. The players must alternate in striking the ball with their racquet and hit the ball onto the playable surfaces of the four walls of the court.
Dates: June 10-14
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Age: Rising 5th grade – rising 8th grade
Gender: Boys & Girls
- Drop-off Location: Rotunda Circle
- Pick-up Location: Rotunda Circle (12 PM) OR McCallie Lake (12:30 PM) Late fees apply after 12:45 PM – $25 per day.
Optional After-Camp Activities
- Free Swim from 12 PM-12:30 PM or
- For a full-day add lunch and Day Camp (12-5:00 PM) for rising 2nd to 6th grade boys ($185 ) OR add lunch and Tennis Camp (12-4:00 PM) for all grades, boys and girls ($215)
- Late Fees apply after 12:45 or 5:00 – $25 per day
- Each day will end with a cool dip in the McCallie Lake.
- The camp will be coached by McCallie School squash coach Richard Millman.
* Each boy will need non-marking shoes, shorts, shirt, a water bottle, swim trunks, and a towel.