Remote Control technology is the future! Landing rovers on planets or robotic assembly systems, all have similar technologies in use. Get in on the ground level now!
Help your son or daughter get ahead and learn the basic mechanics and actual operational skills of remote controlled vehicles. Study the mechanical engineering side of this equipment, as well as the fun side of actually playing with and using this technology. Campers will take field trips to local businesses and will hear from professionals who use this technology on a daily basis.
Date: July 2 – 6
Ages: Boys and Girls; Rising 3rd to rising 6th grade.
Lunch is provided and Early Drop Off (8AM) is available.
Drop off at 9:00 AM in the Rotunda Circle. Pick up at 3:30 PM in the Rotunda Circle or 4:00 PM at the McCallie Lake or choose to stay until 5:00 PM in the McCallie Gameroom. After 5:00 PM late fees apply – $25 per day.
- This camp is designed to familiarize campers with Remote Control thereby advancing their skills for their own fun hobby use as well as exploring this rapidly growing field.
- Designed to be fun and very informative, this day-long camp is best suited for boys and girls rising 3rd to 6th grade.
- The camp will run from 9:00 AM until 3:30 PM with free early drop off from 8:00 AM and late pick up until 5:00 PM
- Lunch and snacks will be provided.
- Swimming in the McCallie Lake will be included as well.