This one week, half day, Co-Ed camp is for all levels of runners. Each day we will travel to a local trail for a true cross country experience.
Cross Country Session Dates:
Dates: June 5-9
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Age: Rising 5th grade – rising 9th grade
Gender: Boys & Girls
Maximum number of participants: 28 (due to transportation limitations)
- Drop-off Location: Rotunda Circle
- Pick-up Location: Rotunda Circle (12 PM) OR McCallie Lake (12:30 PM) Late fees apply after 12:45 PM – $25 per day.
Optional After-Camp Activities
- Free Swim from 12 PM-12:30 PM or
- For a full-day add lunch and Day Camp (12-5:00 PM) for rising 2nd to 6th grade boys ($185 ) OR add lunch and Tennis Camp (12-4:00 PM) for all grades, boys and girls ($215)
- Late Fees apply after 12:45 or 5:00 – $25 per day
- The camp will feature instruction on proper running technique, various types of running workouts, core strengthening exercises, proper nutrition for endurance activities, and ways to make running fun.
- Each day will end with a cool dip in the McCallie Lake.
- The camp will be coached by Chris Greenwood and Jerry Ferrari, coaches for the 2015 McCallie middle school cross country TN state championship team.
If you want to be prepared for the cross country season then this camp is for you.
* Each boy will need running shoes, shorts, shirt, a water bottle, swim trunks, and a towel.