This one week, half day, Co-Ed camp is for all levels of runners. Each day we will travel to a local trail for a true cross country experience.
- The camp will feature instruction on proper running technique, various types of running workouts, core strengthening exercises, proper nutrition for endurance activities, and ways to make running fun.
- Each day will end with a cool dip in the McCallie Lake.
- The camp will be coached by McCallie School middle school cross country coaches Chris Greenwood, John Marcellis, and Jerry Ferrari
If you want to be prepared for the cross country season then this camp is for you.
* Participants will need running shoes, shorts, shirt, a water bottle, swim trunks, and a towel.
Director: Chris Greenwood
Education: B.S. Springfield College in K-12 Education and Athletic Training. I began running with my father at age 9 and have since personally raced in 12 half marathons and 5 marathons including Chicago and Boston. I have been teaching and coaching cross country for 24 years including 18 years at McCallie.
Cross Country Session Dates:
2019 Dates: Session 1: June 3 – 7 // Session 2: July 29 – August 2
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Age: Rising 5th grade – rising 9th grade
Gender: Boys & Girls
Cost: $210 per session
- Drop-off Location: Rotunda Circle
- Pick-up Location: Rotunda Circle (12 PM) OR McCallie Lake (12:30 PM) Late fees apply after 12:45 PM – $25 per day.
Optional After-Camp Activities
- Free Swim from 12 PM-12:30 PM or
- For a full-day add lunch and Day Camp (12-5:00 PM) for rising 2nd to 6th graders ($185 ) OR add lunch and Tennis Camp (12-4:00 PM) for all grades ($215)