The boarding/overnight version of McCallie Squash Camp provides a week of squash fun and learning for boys.
Led by McCallie Squash Coach Richard Millman, the camp is held at McCallie School in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The facilities include air-conditioned dorm rooms, 14 indoor and outdoor tennis courts, a Sports & Activities Center (SAC), outdoor pool, and full dining facilities. The SAC contains an indoor pool, four basketball courts, a 200m indoor track, table tennis, air hockey, a viewing room and game room. Campers will have use of these facilities during free time. All free-time activities will be well-supervised by our staff.
- The camp is designed so each participant will engage and build skills.
- Technique, strategy, and conditioning will be covered.
- What each participant does will depend on his level.
- Sessions will be divided according to skill level and age.
2019 Squash Boarding Camp Sessions
- 2019 Dates: June 3-7; July 22-26. (Monday – Friday)
- Boys ages 10-14
- Drop off on Monday at 10 a.m. in the McCallie Rotunda, Pick up on Friday at 10 a.m. in the McCallie Rotunda.
- Fee: $550 (Before April 1st there is a $50 Early Bird Discount!)
- A $150 deposit is required to secure a place in the camp. There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee included in the deposit. Your method of payment will be charged on April 1.
- Early Bird Discount for Boarding Campers: $50 off camp fee if registered before April 1.