The boarding/overnight version of McCallie Squash Camp provides a week of squash fun and learning for boys.
Led by McCallie Squash Coach Richard Millman, campers play Squash at the “Scenic City Squash” facility, while campers live at McCallie School. McCallie facilities include air-conditioned dorm rooms, 14 indoor and outdoor tennis courts, a Sports & Activities Center (SAC), outdoor pool, and full dining facilities. The SAC contains an indoor pool, four basketball courts, a 200m indoor track, table tennis, air hockey, a viewing room and game room. Campers will have use of these facilities during free time. All free-time activities will be well-supervised by our staff.
- The camp is designed so each participant will engage and build skills.
- Technique, strategy, and conditioning will be covered.
- What each participant does will depend on his level.
- Sessions will be divided according to skill level and age.
2019 Squash Boarding Camp Sessions
- 2019 Dates: July 21-26. (Sunday- Friday)
- Boys Rising 5th – 10th grades
- Drop off on Sunday at 4 p.m. in the McCallie Rotunda, Pick up on Friday at 10 a.m. in the McCallie Rotunda.
- Fee: $550
- A $150 deposit is required to secure a place in the camp. There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee included in the deposit.
Richard Millman, a world-renowned champion squash professional, wants to share his love for the game by teaching local students to play squash, which he says is not just a sport, but a lifestyle.