2020 Dates: Friday June 5 - Sunday June 7
In our busy world, every dad would like to spend more quality time with their children. McCallie Summer Camps offers dads and sons an opportunity to spend a weekend together on McCallie’s campus. You are invited to take advantage of the famous McCallie “Lake,” turf fields, an amazing Sports and Activity Center, along with delicious meals prepared by our friendly dining hall staff. Fathers and sons will be housed together in air-conditioned dorms. McCallie Sports Camp counselors will help supervise and direct activities.
This fun weekend is open to both McCallie School Alumni and any fathers who would like to spend a quality weekend with their son.
McCallie’s Father-Son Camp is great fun! Boys and dads will enjoy short clinics led by our varsity coaches. Sleep in McCallie dorms and eat delicious meals in Alumni Dining Hall. We spend a lot of time around the famous McCallie Lake and Tower and relax playing in our Gameroom.
The weekend will be an occasion to have fun, be active and recharge while spending quality time with your boy.
Feel free to invite your friends and fellow alumni to join you, but space is limited and your timely response is appreciated.
- Grades: Rising Grades 1st – 9th, boys only
- Cost: $450 flat fee for father and sons. Cost includes all lodging, meals and camp shirts. $50 Discount for McCallie School Alumni, call our office for the code (423)493-5886.
Friday June 5th
- 5PM Check-in at the McCallie Lake. Dinner at 6:00 PM. Food, swimming and games.
Saturday June 6th
- 9AM to 9PM. Clinics, games, swimming, break-out groups, down time and meals.
- Proposed Clinics to choose from (subject to change) – Lacrosse, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Baseball, Woodworking, Speed & Agility, Water Polo, Video Production.
- McCallie Bookstore will be open from 12-2pm.
Sunday June 7th
- 9AM Devotional, Breakfast & “Walk the Ridge”. Closing photo and prayer at 10:00AM