Dates: Friday 5PM, June 9 - Sunday 10AM, June 11
In our busy world, every dad would like to spend more quality time with their children. McCallie Summer Camps offers dads and sons an opportunity to spend a weekend together on McCallie’s campus. You are invited to take advantage of the famous McCallie “Lake,” turf fields, an amazing Sports and Activity Center, along with delicious meals prepared by our friendly dining hall staff. Fathers and sons will be housed together in air-conditioned dorms. McCallie Sports Camp counselors will help supervise and direct activities.
McCallie’s Father-Son Camp is great fun! Boys and dads will enjoy short clinics led by our varsity coaches. Sleep in McCallie dorms and eat delicious meals in Alumni Dining Hall. We spend a lot time around the famous McCallie Lake and Tower and relax playing in our Gameroom.
The weekend will be an occasion to have fun, be active and recharge while spending quality time with your boy.
Feel free to invite your friends and fellow alumni to join you, but space is limited and your timely response is appreciated.
- Grades: Rising 1 – 9th, boys
- Cost: $395 flat fee for father and sons. Cost includes all lodging, meals and camp shirts.
Friday June 9th
- 5PM Check-in at the McCallie Lake. Food, swimming and games.
Saturday June 10th
- 9AM to 9PM. Clinics, games, swimming, break-out groups, down time and meals.
Sunday June 11th
- 9AM Devotional, Breakfast & “Walk the Ridge”. Closing photo and prayer at 10:30AM
- Proposed Clinics to choose from (subject to change) – Lacrosse, Football, Basketball, Tennis, Soccer, Golf, Baseball, Woodworking, Speed & Agility, Water Polo, Video Production.